[mou] Scopes

Bernard P. Friel wampy at att.net
Mon Feb 18 17:31:02 CST 2008

The prices at Adorama or B&H in New York are almost certain to be
significantly lower than National and both are absolutely reliable and
knowledgeable. No sales tax is charged and unless the item is inexpensive or
very heavy shipping cost is not a factor.
--
Bernard P. Friel
Web Page - http://www.wampy.com  ;  http://www.agpix.com/bernardpfriel

http://myloupe.com/home/found_photographer.php?photographer=1113