[mou] Barrow's @ Reed's Landing

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 00:29:52 CST 2008

Monday

I found the adult male Barrow's Goldeneyd at Reed Landing's that has been
reported earlier.  The bird was close to shore at the town of Reed's
Landing.  I found it easily in the first hundred or two of about two
thousand plus goldeneyes I examined.

I failed to find the Townsend's Solitaire at the Science Museum after about
fifteen to twenty minutes.  This is the second time I was unable to find the
bird.

I also failed to find the Snowy Owl in Dakota County along Emery.

sweston2 at comcast.net