[mou] Birds and Beers and Scopes?

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:07:16 CST 2008

The next Birds and Beers is scheduled for 6pm at Merlin's Rest
www.merlinsrest.com.  Birds and Beers is a fun get together of people
interested in birds and we can have a drink and talk some birds. It
doesn't matter what you're experience level is. If you are interested
in birds, you are welcome to show up.

With all the discussion about scopes, maybe people could bring them
to try out (there's room)?  I'm willing to bring mine as well as my
digiscoping set up.  It's nice and dark in Merlin's Rest and that's
when you can really tell the difference in scopes--under low light
conditions.  We did this a few months ago when the discussion on the
listservs was about binoculars.

Also, if anyone is a field trip leader or has birding events or
festivals coming up, please feel free to attend and promote your
event.  It's an informal gathering for all of us bird types to get
together and network.

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com
Minneapolis, MN