[mou] Fw: help with scopes?????

jaxi jaxi.schulz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:34:12 CST 2008

I would just like to thank everyone who took the time to respond to
this thread.  Chris and Jeff I found both of your posts especially
insightful for me since photography is a huge interest of mine.  You
have helped me shift my mindset from digiscoping to if I buy a scope
it is to have a scope for the joy of having that toy (er ... tool) for
birding.  I would love to converse more about the photography
equipment you have found most useful, but perhaps we could take that
off list if others are not as interested.

Jaxi (Mpls)