[mou] Discussion

Chuck Cole cncole at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 19:27:00 CST 2008

Well said.

I too apologize for providing factual info about birding tools (scopes &
cameras) and indicating that I am actually professionally and academically
qualified to suggest a $300 alternative to several thousand dollar setups.
I was also an authorized scope dealer internationally for 15 years as a
sideline.

My stated aim was to make a simple clarification, then to refute some BS,
and that is now done.

I hope commercial self-references and signatures will require a commercial
fee, and all self-promotions should be disallowed.

Chuck