[mou] dream birding trip

Bernard P. Friel wampy at att.net
Tue Feb 26 18:03:28 CST 2008

     I spent 2 weeks in PNG last June, and while there are many magnificent
birds there, many are ³magnificent² only at certain times and many can be
exceedingly difficult to locate even with local assistance.  We had limited
success  even at the Rainforest Habitat maintained  by the University of PNG
at Lae.
     I thought your list might include the Galapagos which has more than
just birds, and if anyone is interested in that destination I will be
co-leader of a trip there sponsored through the Dodge Nature and arranged
through Preferred Adventure Ltd. The trip is for 20 people and there are
still a few slots available. July 18-28, 2008.

Bernie Friel
www.wampy.com