[mou] Price of Gasoline

Derek Bakken spottedtowhee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:29:34 CST 2008

Hello,

I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but since I have been
posting on here for some time now I hope it is obvious that I am not
just spamming the listserv.

Anyhow, with the recent discussion on gasoline prices, I wanted to
mention that I work at the Linden Hills Co-op (just south of Lake
Calhoun in Mpls) and we sell the Zenn Electric Car.

No gas, Very low carbon footprint

www.zenncars.com

www.tczenncars.com

I am the coordinator for the car at the Co-op, so if anyone has any
interest in taking a test drive or wants more info, just call me or
email me

612-279-2467

zenn at lindenhills.coop

Thanks,