[mou] Ottertail birds

Jeff and Amy Drake jadrake at arvig.net
Wed Feb 27 17:58:47 CST 2008

My first robin of the year on Sunday.  3 northern ravens yesterday.  The first kestrel today.

Robin on cty rd. 1/cty rd. 83

Ravens hwy 78 about 4 mi. north of the city of Ottertail.  (They looked so huge!  Got a nice look at the pointy tail as they flew across the road and then parallel with me for a bit.  Nicely cooperative as they flew just off the ground for 100 yds or so.)

Kestrel 3 mi east of cty rd. 108/cty rd. 61

Pine grosbeaks still drop by 2/3 times each week.  Had 2 yesterday.

Amy Drake
Richville, MN