[mou] dream birding trip

jtanamachi at comcast.net jtanamachi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 08:38:17 CST 2008

The places that are high on my list are New Zealand, for the endemics, and Argentina-Chile, especially the southern parts. I am not a fan of hot humid weather so the tropical trips do not appeal to me quite as much as they do to most others. My ideal trip includes birding, seeing great scenery and learning about the natural features of a place different than my own while not being too distracted by physical discomfort. (I'm a softie, I admit it.) For me, it's not so much about seeing lots of different birds but seeing the ones I do see well, learning about their behaviors, etc. Maybe I'll be a little more open to Costa RIca, Belize and other warm places after an upcoming trip to Mexico this fall.

Jeanne Tanamachi
Lauderdale MN

From: teamvagrant at aol.com