[mou] Barrow's Goldeneye, Harlequin Duck, etc.

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 03:40:54 CST 2008

I'm wondering where in Hastings the Tufted Titmouse was seen.

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN
rwoodphd at yahoo.com

Next we saw the Tufted Titmouse in Hastings. It was
at the feeders upon our arrival. (S/he even called a few times for us!) A
Northern Shrike along 180th St.

Hoping to find the Snowy's, we drove back to the
MLS Airport at 3:45pm, and we tried Cargo Road and surrounding roads 3 times!
But, naturally, (with both bad lucks combined), no Snowy Owl. We noted that
there was a R-T Hawk perched in the same spot, so we concluded either the R-T
Hawk kept the owl away, or the owl dressed up in a R-T Hawk costume. Oh

Good birding to all~

Alyssa DeRubeis

tiger150 at comcast.net

Be a better friend, newshound, and