[mou] binoculars for youths - Thanks!

shawn conrad dingermcduff at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:58:07 CST 2008

Thanks to everyone who sent replies to my inquiry about binoculars for youths.  I received NUMEROUS responses with lots of great suggestions.  Overwhelmingly, people recommended Eagle (especially Denali) in the 6 or 7 magnification range, but I received some endorsement for other optics--as well as some helpful information about the YMP.  Also, most people suggested Peterson or Kauffman guides for kids.  I passed ALL of the recommendations I received on to the Forest History Center with a few hints of my own and they will make the final decision on what will work best for them.

Thanks everyone for helping make the FHC's new program a success!Shawn Conradhttp://users.2z.net/itasca_chippewa_birding/