[mou] WEVI tape discussion

douglas chapman rhameprairie at sio.midco.net
Tue Jul 29 08:41:40 CDT 2008

Well said.

The Cassin's Sparrows which have been found (and confirmed breeding)
here in South Dakota have not been posted for this reason. It's a bit
too bad, but understandable since even the ABA magazine "Birding" now
calls bird finding a "sport."

It seems that tapes are our steroids.

Doug Chapman
Sioux Falls, SD