[mou] Dakota County: Pine Siskins

James Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:01:26 CDT 2008

Hello Birders,
While attending a birthday party in Eagan yesterday I was glad to learn the
hosts were avid bird feeders.  Much to my delight, amongst the expected
summer residents I saw a pair of Pine Siskins at one of their thistle
feeders!  The hosts told me they had 4-5 of them hanging around but did not
know it was a special situation.

After checking the unparalleled MOU website, I learned (as I suspected) that
they were unusual summer lingerers for the cities.  Also a FOY for me!

--
Sincerely,

James Ryan
651-308-0234 business cell

--
Your life is what your thoughts make it. - Marcus Aurelius

As long as you live, keep learning how to live. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca