[mou] New Pics from Peru

Larry Sirvio lmsirvio at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 10:42:13 CDT 2008

I posted some new pics on the MOU website from a recent trip to Peru. I had
a chance to see a great variety of habitat - from high elevation down to
cloud forest lowlands. Amazing stuff.
See:
http://moumn.org/gallery/index.php?region=PE

If you don't want to go through all the pics in the Peru section -
scroll to the bottom of http://moumn.org/gallery/index.php?region=PE
Look for "list records" and click
Next,  in the right hand column - find "photographer" heading - click on
that, and it will sort alphabetically by photographer.
Then you can look at my pics - new and some older ones as well.

There are a few more to be added - but I think the best ones are there now.