[mou] GBH eating gold fish

Dawn Bradshaw, DVM delaineshaw at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 22:45:57 CDT 2008

Looked out the window this am at my Bloomington back yard and saw a Great Blue heron on the little bench by my little (5 x 7') pond with one of the gold fish in its mouth.  The 13 large goldfish (6-7") we put outside last spring turned into 70 fish when we brought them in last fall.  66 survived and went outside this spring, and we didn't know what we were going to do this fall.  So maybe we'll feed the local herons!

Dawn Bradshaw
Bloomington, MN