[mou] Barred owl photoing in Maple Grove

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Fri Mar 28 22:52:55 CDT 2008

I have heard from several people with interest in photographing the
Barred Owl here in Maple Grove.  I think the best way to work it,
since it all depends on the availability of the bird, I will post that
the bird is present and explain my personal availability for using my
deck or home.  If the day and conditions work for you, call me and I
will confirm with you so I can expect you.  I will send my phone
numbers to those who show interest.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN