[mou] no Barred Owl yet in MG

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Sat Mar 29 10:26:54 CDT 2008

As of 10:20 a.m., the Barred Owl has not been seen ourside my office
window.  It was here all day yesterday and I don't have any experience
of it coming two days in a row or even every other day.  In the past
three weeks I have seen it about every 4-5 days.  I have only lived
here since September but my wife has lived here for some 10+ years.
She said she has been hearing it often over that time so I suspect it
is a frequent resident visitor to this part of the woods.  I will post
as soon as I see it again.

Thanks for all of the interest and I pray you all get an opportunity
to experience what has been a delight for me these past three weeks.
I do have pics that I took with my Olympus Camedia C-8080 Wide Zoom
and have blown them up.  I can send you a few on request at medium
size of about 122 kb each - single pic per email.  I hope I didn't
flood Kevin with too many.  I get a bit zealous at times.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN