[mou] purpose of mou-net

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Mon May 5 14:09:24 CDT 2008

I have always felt like I was testing something when I posted on MOU -
like I was doing something that bordered on wrong because I struggle
just reporting lists or a bird without my story about it.  I think I
will begin only posting on MnBird.  Seems like a more comfortable fit.

I will continue to monitor MOU for hot spots but will attempt to only
tell of a bird sighting there.

How does that sound?  Or am I totally off base?

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN