[mou] MOU

Pastor Al Schirmacher pastoral at princetonfreechurch.net
Mon May 5 14:53:44 CDT 2008

As a relatively frequent poster (on MOU and MNBird), wanted to weigh in
briefly -

* Posts have been both praised & flamed (more of the former)

* Sightings have been validated and questioned (latter is tougher -
particularly if documention is also rejected - but do learn through the
process)

* There is substantial freedom, but I have also been requested to change
certain kinds of posting

* Relationships often flourish, sometimes become strained (but generally
we've worked things out) -

In fact, belonging to this e-community is a lot like life (family, church,
business et al).

So yes, it's worthwhile.

Sometimes egos get involved - mutual humility and "I'm sorry" goes a long
way.

Good birding!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN