[mou] Eagle Lake birds and frog call web site

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Thu May 8 08:13:55 CDT 2008

Due to the increasing requests for this web site (are we all data
collectors or what?!?) here is the web site that has the frogs call.
I think it relevant for this list serve because many of us do bird by
ear (not mastered by me at all by the way) and these sounds could help
clear confusing bird from frog in some cases.

I do get to add Brown Thrasher, Swamp Sparrow and Golden-winged
Warbler to my Zachary Lane on the west-north-west end of Eagle Lake -
thanks to Lynne who lives nearby and birded my area for a good three
hours and reported 3 lifers for her.  It feels so good to share plus I
scored some great pics she shared with me.  The Universal Law of
Reciprocity strikes again!!

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN