[mou] MRVAC - Carver Park Reserve - Field Trip Report - May 10, 2008

CRAIG MANDEL EgretCMan at msn.com
Sat May 10 18:35:20 CDT 2008

May 10, 2008
2:00pm  - 5:00pm

Led a trip to Carver Park Reserve this afternoon and enjoyed a very nice
wave of Warblers on the SE side of Crosby Lake.  We observed 14 species of
Warblers including close up and repeated looks at a Pine Warbler.  Here are
some of the species we observed during the walk.

Trumpeter Swan
Virginia Rail
Sora
Eastern Kingbird
Blue-headed Vireo
Gray Catbird
14 species of Warblers - Tennessee, Orange-crowned, Nashville, Yellow,
Chestnut-sided, Magnolia, Yellow-rumped, Black-throated Green, Pine,
Blackpoll, Black-and-white, American Redstart, Common Yellowthroat and
Wilson's.

Craig Mandel
EgretCMan at msn.com
Hennepin County, MN