[mou] Recommendations?

Pastor Al Schirmacher pastoral at princetonfreechurch.net
Mon May 12 14:33:01 CDT 2008

I will be taking my annual four day "birding vacation" this week, and would
enjoy recommendations.

Wednesday Nathan & I travel to Lac Qui Parle/Big Stone.  Either Thursday or
Friday I will be doing a Hwy 169 Big Day, probably from Sherburne NWR north
into Aitkin County.  Saturday is the MOU field trip.

But one day remains.  Does one head to the cities?  Duluth?  Explore
somewhere new?  Would appreciate recommendations.

11 warblers today so far, still primarily Yellow-rumped.  Wood Thrushes
finally returned (normally first 1-4 days of May).  Hopeful of a strong
fallout on Saturday.

Good birding to all!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN