[mou] Duluth Warblers, and others....

SCmzd at aol.com SCmzd at aol.com
Wed May 14 12:41:13 CDT 2008

Spent this AM near the mud flats in Morgan Park, Duluth, MN., on the St.
Louis River.  Turned up the following:
4 Caspian Terns,
2 Common Terns,
1 Killdeer,
2 Least Sandpipers,
2 Least Sandpipers,
15 American Pipits,
At least 1, maybe more Lapland Longspurs (nice breeding plumage).
Baltimore Oriole,
Veery,
Magnolia,Black and White, Common Yellowthroat, Yellow Rumped, and most
interesting (to me), was at least 5 to possibly 10 Northern  Waterthrush.  If you
like Northern Waterthrush, and who does'nt,   check out the "showcase" section
of MOU to see one from today, it's banded,  which I found to be even more
interesting.  Happy Birding, Shawn  Zierman.

favorites at AOL Food.