[mou] Spring 2008 Season

Paul Budde Paul.Budde at us.benfieldgroup.com
Fri May 30 12:34:33 CDT 2008

The spring season (3/1 - 5/31) ends Saturday.  If you will be submitting a seasonal report for inclusion in the spring summary to be published in The Loon, please do so now.  We strongly encourage submissions using the MOU website (http://moumn.org/). Look under "Reporting Birds," then "On-line Seasonal Reporting."  So far, 140 observers have already submitted spring 2008 data using this website, tallying 323 species.

Any documentation of casual or accidental species should also be done on line, at this same website.

If you don't know how to use the website, send me an e-mail and I'll help you navigate it.  If, for some reason, you cannot use the website, send any paper submissions of seasonal report data to me at the address below.  Paper documentation to be considered by the state records committee should be sent to the MOURC Chair, Peder Svingen.

Thanks for your observations and the details you provide!
Paul

Paul Budde
4612 Colfax Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55419-5336