[mou] Robins Found

Jason Caddy j.caddy at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 21:00:47 CDT 2008

It does seem strange that there are few robins in Duluth right now. Maybe its because they are all down here in Bloomington near the Cedar Ave. Bridge:) I saw numerous robins today on my walk in the MN Valley N.W.R.. At one location there were several dozen making lots of noise and flying all around me.
Other highlights:

Philadelphia Vireo-1
Yellow-throated Vireo-1
Pileated Woodpecker-1
Swainson's Thrush- Many
Am. White Pelican- maybe 60 flying overhead
Am. Coot- probably over 200
Swan (likely Trumpeter?)-2
There were quite a few warblers but only 7 species seen.
Good Birding,

Jason Caddy
Minneapolis
j.caddy at hotmail.com