[rba] mou-rba maiing list

David A. Cahlander david at moumn.org
Sun May 25 11:01:32 CDT 2008

I'm trying to do that.  I have found out how to send mail into a .forward
filter file that is used by Exim.  I'm now trying to understand the language
enough to write a filter that will do just that.  I'd prefer to do this in
perl, but I'm going to try the exim filter first.  Are you an expert on exim
filters?

Thanks.
---
David Cahlander david at cahlander.com Burnsville, MN 952-894-5910