[mou] Yellow-crowned Night Heron

Kay & Dick Smaby dnsmaby@smig.net
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:55:35 -0500

--=======4F29F8B=======

	Kay and I saw the YCNH again at 1:15 PM at the same location in Sutton
Park. It was sitting on the far bank on a log just west of the fire ring.

	The Northern Mockingbird was not seen by us today at the Nature Center.

	The Great-tailed Grackle was last seen on Saturday, April 19th, and has
not been seen since, as far as I know.  It was seen in an marsh area
northwest of Austin.  Directions:  Exit 177 of I-90.  North on 218 to
stoplight.  West on county 27 for 1.1 miles.  Go straight ahead on 20th Ave
NW instead of following the curve, for another 0.8 mile until you see a
marsh north of the railroad tracks.  It was seen in this area.

	Dick

Dick Smaby
601 17th St SW
Austin MN 55912