[mou] Rock Wren refound - Acacia Cemetery

JEBonkoski@aol.com JEBonkoski@aol.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:23:43 EDT

--part1_102.2c6d5322.2be01d2f_boundary

This morning, 4/29, about 10:30 am I refound the Rock Wren at Acacia
Cemetery.  The bird was about 100 yards to the right (North) of the entrance
to the cemetery.  The bird was calling from the pine trees and then flew
across the road to the east.  I did not search for the bird after it flew
into the field to the east of the cemetery.

--part1_102.2c6d5322.2be01d2f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D4 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">This morning, 4/29, about 10:30 am I refound the Rock=20=
Wren at Acacia Cemetery.&nbsp; The bird was about 100 yards to the right (No=
rth) of the entrance to the cemetery.&nbsp; The bird was calling from the pi=
ne trees and then flew across the road to the east.&nbsp; I did not search f=
or the bird after it flew into the field to the east of the cemetery.</FONT>=
</HTML>

--part1_102.2c6d5322.2be01d2f_boundary--