[mou] Rock Wren still at Acacia, Dakota Co.

connyb connyb@mycidco.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:52:41

This afternoon from 3-4 I watched the Rock Wren with Terry Brashear at the Acacia Cemetery.  The bird was observed from the main parking lot facing the buildings.  The Rock Wren would come to the edge of the building roof then disappear quickly.  It flew across to the other building roof, and would pop up sporadically in full view for brief spurts, then disappear again.  The bird never vocalized while we were there, but would show himself often.  It was still there when I left at 4, and I was very happy it stuck around all day.

Conny Brunell
Richfield, Hennepin Cty
connyb@mycidco.com