[mou] Missed on the YCNH - Found Northern Mockingbird - Freeborn County - 4/29/03

EgretCMan@aol.com EgretCMan@aol.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:12:23 EDT

--part1_9.1011a94a.2be0fb87_boundary

4/29/03

While leading a field trip for the Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter, we
tried and missed on the Yellow-crowned Night-Heron in Mower County.  We
checked at noon and 5:00pm.  On our way back to Mower County from Freeborn
County we Nancy Jackson spotted a Northern Mockingbird.

@ Northern Mockingbird - Freeborn County - 4:50 - 5:05pm - CR 13, about 3/4
of a mile West of 900th Ave.  The bird was observed hawking insects on a
fence line across from the blue address marker #89173.

Craig Mandel - EgretCMan@aol.com - Minnetonka, MN

--part1_9.1011a94a.2be0fb87_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">4/29/03<BR>
<BR>
While leading a field trip for the Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter, w=
e tried and missed on the Yellow-crowned Night-Heron in Mower County.&nbsp;=20=
We checked at noon and 5:00pm.&nbsp; On our way back to Mower County from Fr=
eeborn County we Nancy Jackson spotted a Northern Mockingbird.<BR>
<BR>
@ Northern Mockingbird - Freeborn County - 4:50 - 5:05pm - CR 13, about 3/4=20=
of a mile West of 900th Ave.&nbsp; The bird was observed hawking insects on=20=
a fence line across from the blue address marker #89173.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Craig Mandel - EgretCMan@aol.com - Minnetonka, MN </FONT></HTML>