[mou] State Fair

SnoEowl@aol.com SnoEowl@aol.com
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:30:48 EDT

--part1_1a6.19259b20.2c7b85a8_boundary

  I worked at the MOU booth at the State Fair Sunday--Minnesota's hottest get
together.  I had a wonderful time.  I was greeted by Bonnie Mulligan and
Charlie Greenman.  I worked with Jerry Bonkoski and Rich Peet.  These are some
wonderful folks. I was just happy that they let the likes of me hang around with
the likes of them. It doesn't get much better than that for a hick from
Hartland.
  I recommend everyone tries the deep-fried grackle on a stick.  It's
delicious.
Thank goodness it's Monday,
Al Batt

--part1_1a6.19259b20.2c7b85a8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp; I worked at the MOU booth at the State Fair Sun=
day--Minnesota's hottest get together.&nbsp; I had a wonderful time.&nbsp; I=
 was greeted by Bonnie Mulligan and Charlie Greenman.&nbsp; I worked with Je=
rry Bonkoski and Rich Peet.&nbsp; These are some wonderful folks. I was just=
 happy that they let the likes of me hang around with the likes of them. It=20=
doesn't get much better than that for a hick from Hartland.<BR>
&nbsp; I recommend everyone tries the deep-fried grackle on a stick.&nbsp; I=
t's delicious.<BR>
Thank goodness it's Monday,<BR>
Al Batt</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a6.19259b20.2c7b85a8_boundary--