[mou] new address

Kim R. Eckert kreckert@cpinternet.com
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:26:39 -0500

If MOU members and others have had trouble reaching me since early July
about the MOU Records Committee, Minn. Birding Weekends, etc., it's because
I've moved. Please note my new mailing address is 1921 W. Kent Rd., Duluth
MN 55812. My e-mail address is the same (kreckert@cpinternet.com), and my
old telephone number (218-525-6930) is now back in service after not
working for over a month.

As some of you are already aware, I was in Nova Scotia - Newfoundland
during most of July, and during that time there was a lightning/electrical
fire in the attic of my house. Almost all of my stuff survived, but the
house is not habitable, telephone calls did not go through, any phone
messages on my answering machine were lost, and some e-mail messages may
have been lost and unanswered.

Anyway, things are now more or less back to normal, and my apologies for
being unable or slow to answer your phone calls, e-mails, or letters during
the last several weeks.

Kim Eckert