[mou] Robert's Bird Sanctuary, Hennepin Co.

Conny Brunell connyb@mycidco.com
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:39:48

This morning Leslie Marcus, Linda Sparling, and I enjoyed Warbler watching in Robert's Bird Sanctuary in Mpls; near Lake Harriet, across from the Rose Gardens.  We had quite a few large waves, and saw 13 species including Black-throated Green, Golden-winged, Canada, Wilson's, Nashville, Chestnut-sided, Magnolia, Yellow, Black-and-white, Northern Waterthrush, American Redstart, Tennessee, and Common Yellowthroat.

There was also an Olive-sided Flycatcher, and Great Crested.

Conny Brunell
Richfield, Hennepin Cty
connyb@mycidco.com