[mou] Birding Guide for Koochiching County and Beyond

Don Graves dgraves@rrcc.mnscu.edu
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:24:35 -0600

Rainy River Community College faculty and students have received grant =
money to develop a birding guide for the Koochiching County, Voyaguers =
National Park, and Fort Frances area.  This is an interdisciplinary =
project, utilizing students from a variety of courses.  What we are =
looking for is feedback from birders who use such guides and are willing =
to share their opinions so that we can produce the best guide possible.  =
Would you please take a few minutes to answer the questions below? Send =
your responses to birdguide@rrcc.mnscu.edu Thank you!

1. Would you use a birding guide for this area if one existed?             =
                          =20

 2. What specific details or features would you like to see in a regional =
birding guide?       =20

3. What guides or other tools do you find useful for birding?

4. If you have a favorite, please recommend a specific regional bird guide =
that you like to use.  What do you like or dislike about this bird guide?

5. Please list any additional information that you would like to see =
included in this guide.