[mou] Albert Lea's CBC

SnoEowl@aol.com SnoEowl@aol.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:18:24 EST

-------------------------------1071947904

I am a lifelong resident of an area where the residents are known for being
behind and are proud of it (we do like this new electricity thing, however).
In keeping with that tradition, our CBC is not until January 3.

We always welcome birders who want to visit this land of enchantment and
mystery and help us with our bird arithmetic.

Happy holidays,

Al Batt
Freeborn County

-------------------------------1071947904

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I am a lifelong resident of an area where the residents are known for b=
eing behind and are proud of it (we do like this new electricity thing, howe=
ver).&nbsp; In keeping with that tradition, our CBC is not until January 3.<=
/DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We always welcome birders who want to visit this land of enchantment an=
d mystery and help us with our bird arithmetic.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Happy holidays,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Al Batt</DIV>
<DIV>Freeborn County</DIV></BODY></HTML>