[mou] Tufted Titmouse - Dakota Co.

Chris Fagyal Chris.Fagyal@udlp.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:09:36 -0600

I guess my posting appeared to be a bit harsh and that wasn't
necessarily the intent.  I was just disappointed when I went back
through my archives (which went back about a month) and couldn't find
any reference to this bird.  It was pointed out to me in a private
message that it appeared in the MOU RBA on Nov 27.  I missed it when I
read that report because the bird as not bolded and I must have just
skimmed over it, as often while at work I just skim the bolded names of
birds to see if anything intrigues me enough to make a weekend journey.
Apologies if my message sounded anything more than quizzical in nature.
I wasn't trying to berate anyone.  Such is the nature of electronical
communications :)

Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
United Defense, L.P.
Fridley, MN
(763) 572-5320
chris.fagyal@udlp.com

>>> "Paul Budde" <Paul.Budde@us.benfieldgroup.com> 12/22/2003 13:04:17
PM >>>
1. Over many years on this listserve, I've learned to be grateful
about
what is posted rather than disappointed in what is not.  Postings of
sightings are a gift to those of us who didn't find the bird in the
first place.

2. From the Twin Cities, go S on I-35 to 263rd, then E to Dodd, then
NNE
to 250th, then E to Highview(? There is a sign for Mt. Olivet at the
intersection), then S to 257th, then E to the sign to the retreat
center.  Turn S down the long, Pine-bordered drive, the retreat center
is on your left.  There are three main buildings visible.  From the
extreme SE corner of the parking lot you can see a tall feeder just S
of
the middle building.  The titmouse was at this feeder Sunday afternoon
(12/21).

Obviously, this is private property.

Paul