[mou] Tufted Titmouse - Dakota Co.

Anthony X. Hertzel axhertzel@sihope.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:41:23 -0600

--============_-1139989608==_ma============

>I guess my posting appeared to be a bit harsh and that wasn't
>necessarily the intent.  I was just disappointed when I went back
>through my archives (which went back about a month) and couldn't find
>any reference to this bird.  It was pointed out to me in a private
>message that it appeared in the MOU RBA on Nov 27.  I missed it when I
>read that report because the bird as not bolded

Here is the first portion of that RBA exactly as I posted it:

This is the Minnesota Birding Report for Thursday November 27th.

John Eaton reported that he has had a TOWNSEND'S SOLITAIRE in his
yard two miles east of Two Harbors in Lake County for over a week.

I have a belated report of a CAROLINA WREN from the 19th. It visited
the feeders at the home at Robert Jessen of Austin, Mower County, but
the bird has not been seen since. A TUFTED TITMOUSE is also being
seen at the feeders there.

Somewhat south of its expected range was the PINE GROSBEAK at the
home of Carol Tressel in Etter Township, Dakota County. The bird
first appeared on the 20th, and a Tufted Titmouse was present the
next day. And a Tufted Titmouse is also being seen daily at the Mount
Olivet Retreat Center near Farmington in Dakota County. Directions to
the center from Minneapolis are to follow Interstate 35W south to
Dakota County Road 70. Turn left onto 70 and go four miles to Cedar
Avenue. Turn right, go three and a half miles to 250th Street West.
Turn right and drive one mile to Highview Avenue, turn left for
three-quarters of a mile to 257th Street and turn left again for half
mile to the Retreat Center....

--
Anthony X. Hertzel -- axhertzel@sihope.com
--============_-1139989608==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
wasn't<br>
&gt;necessarily the intent.&nbsp; I was just disappointed when I went
back<br>
&gt;through my archives (which went back about a month) and couldn't
find<br>
&gt;any reference to this bird.&nbsp; It was pointed out to me in a
private<br>
&gt;message that it appeared in the MOU RBA on Nov 27.&nbsp; I missed
it when I</div>
it:</div>
Thursday November 27th</b>.<br>
John Eaton reported that he has had a<b> TOWNSEND'S SOLITAIRE</b> in
his yard two miles east of Two Harbors in Lake County for over a
week.<br>
I have a belated report of a<b> CAROLINA WREN</b> from the 19th. It
visited the feeders at the home at Robert Jessen of Austin, Mower
County, but the bird has not been seen since. A<b> TUFTED TITMOUSE</b>
is also being seen at the feeders there.</font><br>
the<b> PINE GROSBEAK</b> at the home of Carol Tressel in Etter
Township, Dakota County. The bird first appeared on the 20th, and a<b>
Tufted Titmouse</b> was present the next day. And a<b> Tufted
Titmouse</b> is also being seen daily at the Mount Olivet Retreat
Center near Farmington in Dakota County. Directions to the center from
Minneapolis are to follow Interstate 35W south to Dakota County Road
70. Turn left onto 70 and go four miles to Cedar Avenue. Turn right,
go three and a half miles to 250th Street West. Turn right and drive
one mile to Highview Avenue, turn left for three-quarters of a mile to
257th Street and turn left again for half mile to the Retreat
Center.</font>...</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>