[mou] MOU Field Trip

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:01:14 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C351F4.6D33FEA0

If I remember right it was a Lesser Golden Plover.

Dennis Martin
dbmartin@skypoint.com
   This reminds me a few Fall seasons ago in Mid September a jet crashed =
near the Duluth Airport and one of the investigators found a feather =
lodged in one of the engines and this feather was brought to Hawk Ridge =
where Laura Erickson, Kim Eckert and several others ID the feather as to =
what species it belonged to.  I forgot the what the out come was but =
memory to tells me it was a shorebird species. I may be wrong on that.  =
Anyway since the subject is about feathers I thought I share this =
tidbit.

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C351F4.6D33FEA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.3105.105" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff id=3DMailContainerBody leftMargin=3D0=20
style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; =
BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; COLOR: #000000; =
FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
FONT-WEIGHT: normal; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px; =
TEXT-DECORATION: none"=20
topMargin=3D0 name=3D"Compose message area" CanvasTabStop=3D"true" =
acc_role=3D"text">
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>If I remember right it was a Lesser Golden=20
Plover.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dennis Martin<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:dbmartin@skypoint.com">dbmartin@skypoint.com</A></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>&nbsp;This reminds me a few Fall seasons ago in Mid September a =
jet=20
  crashed near the Duluth Airport and one of the investigators found a =
feather=20
  lodged in one of the engines and this feather was brought to Hawk =
Ridge where=20
  Laura Erickson, Kim Eckert and several others ID the feather as to =
what=20
  species it belonged to.&nbsp; I forgot the what the out come was but =
memory to=20
  tells me it was a shorebird species. I may be wrong on that.&nbsp; =
Anyway=20
  since the subject is about feathers I thought I share this =
tidbit.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C351F4.6D33FEA0--