[mou] A clarification regarding feather discussion

Roger Everhart everhart@black-hole.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:00:18 -0500

--------------060506020503070106020502

Mark Alt wrote:

>It is also illegal to throw cigarette butts out of a car or to tear off
the tag on a mattress.  Realistic >enforcement of these laws is not realistic at all - and I hate the butts
all over the sidewalks and roads!

Actually it is not illegal to tear the tag off of a mattress you have
purchased. It is illegal for the seller of that mattress to remove the
tag prior to sale. Everyone feel free to go to your bedrooms and begin
ripping! However, always dispose of cigarette butts properly. ;-)

Roger Everhart
Apple Valley, MN

--------------060506020503070106020502

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Mark Alt wrote:<br>

butts  out of a car or to tear off the tag on a mattress.&nbsp; Realistic &gt;enforcement
 of these laws is not realistic at all - and I hate the butts all over the
 sidewalks and roads!</span></div>
Actually it is not illegal to tear the tag off of a mattress <u>you</u> have
purchased. It is illegal for the <u>seller</u> of that mattress to remove
the tag prior to sale. Everyone feel free to go to your bedrooms and begin
ripping! However, always dispose of cigarette butts properly. ;-)<br>
Roger Everhart<br>
Apple Valley, MN<br>

--------------060506020503070106020502--