[mou] Info on shorebird spots

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@msn.com
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:24:41 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C35684.C964BCC0

Hello:

I been reading about all the shorebirds being seen this late July and =
was hoping I could get some information about some places.

I am leading a trip to Dakota County and some of Scott County for =
shorebirds and was wondering what if the sod farms isn't as productive =
as last year what would be my backup plan?  So if you have any shorebird =
spots that are nearby the Twin Cities can you reply to this and give =
locations so I can mark it down?  I need places that are currently doing =
well with shorebirds and possibly would hold up till August 23rd.   We =
are meeting at 7am at the Park and Ride off I-35W near Black Dog Lake =
and if you have a place other than Dakota Co or Scott Co that can be =
reached in a hour or so please send your spots to me.

Thanks so much!

Mike Hendrickson
------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C35684.C964BCC0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
COLOR: #000000; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP: 15px; FONT-STYLE: =
normal; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TEXT-DECORATION: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: =
none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"v" =
/><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" />
<DIV>Hello:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I been reading about all the shorebirds being seen this late July =
and was=20
hoping I could get some information about some places.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am leading a trip to Dakota County and some of Scott County for=20
shorebirds and was wondering what if the sod farms isn't as productive =
as last=20
year what would be my backup plan?&nbsp; So if you have any shorebird =
spots that=20
are nearby the Twin Cities can you reply to this and give locations so I =
can=20
mark it down?&nbsp; I need places that are currently doing well with =
shorebirds=20
and possibly would hold up till August 23rd.&nbsp;&nbsp; We are meeting =
at 7am=20
at the Park and Ride off I-35W near Black Dog Lake and if you have a =
place other=20
than Dakota Co or Scott Co that can be reached in a hour or so please =
send your=20
spots to me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks so much!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mike Hendrickson</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C35684.C964BCC0--