[mou] Birding in N. Wash Co.

Karen Schik kschik@fmr.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:38:14 -0500

--============_-1152539398==_ma============

I recently moved to the very north edge of Washington County
(Scandia) and I wonder if other birders in the area could let me know
of local hot-spots or favorite sites.  I often see bird listings for
Dakota and Henn counties, but very seldom for Wash.  What's up with
that?!

Thanks!

________________________________
Karen Schik
Restoration Ecologist
Friends of the Mississippi River
46 East 4th Street, Suite 606
Saint Paul MN  55101-1112

Phone	651/222-2193
Fax	651/222-6005

http://www.fmr.org

I recently moved to the very north edge of Washington County (Scandia)
and I wonder if other birders in the area could let me know of local
hot-spots or favorite sites.  I <bold>often</bold> see bird listings