[mou] RFI: Boreal Birds

PHILMARGI@aol.com PHILMARGI@aol.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:11:24 EDT

--part1_151.1fefd1f1.2c0d258c_boundary

I will be in northeastern/northcentral Minnesota in mid June for several days
looking for several of the specialities of the area.  I would appreciate any
info which can be provided by local birders regarding where, when and how to
see the following birds.

Connecticut Warbler
Boreal Chickadee
White-winged Crossbill
Northern Saw Whet Owl
Great Gray Owl
Sharp-tailed Grouse
Spruce Grouse
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher
Alder Flycatcher
Black-backed Woodpecker

Thanks in advance for your help.

Phil Craighead
Weatherford, TX

--part1_151.1fefd1f1.2c0d258c_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I will be in northeastern/northcentral Minnesota in mi=
d June for several days looking for several of the specialities of the area.=
&nbsp; I would appreciate any info which can be provided by local birders re=
garding where, when and how to see the following birds.<BR>
<BR>
Connecticut Warbler<BR>
Boreal Chickadee<BR>
White-winged Crossbill<BR>
Northern Saw Whet Owl<BR>
Great Gray Owl<BR>
Sharp-tailed Grouse<BR>
Spruce Grouse<BR>
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher<BR>
Alder Flycatcher<BR>
Black-backed Woodpecker<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance for your help.<BR>
<BR>
Phil Craighead<BR>
Weatherford, TX</FONT></HTML>

--part1_151.1fefd1f1.2c0d258c_boundary--