[mou] Little Blue Heron

Matthew Bribitzer-Stull mpbs@umn.edu
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:34:31 -0500

Dear MN birders:

I have lurked on the list for the past few months, having moved back to
Minnesota after a twelve-year hiatus. This past week, my father and I
appreciated just how wonderful the birds in this state are. We birded
northern Minnesota including: Duluth, Sax-Zim, Rice Lake, McGregor,
Agassiz, Felton Prairie, and many others. Among our 160+ species was one
I have to share with the list: a LITTLE BLUE HERON at Farmes Pool in
Agassiz National Wildlife Refuge. The bird was seen on the south side of
the pool around 10AM on Monday, June 16.

Best,

Matt

--
Matthew Bribitzer-Stull