[mou] South Dakota - Whooping Cranes

Pmegeland@aol.com Pmegeland@aol.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:46:48 EDT

--part1_2f.3bbf2bc5.2c2e4d88_boundary

Just a heads up, I heard that a TNC employee saw three Whooping Cranes about
10 miles north of Clear Lake,SD last week. This is about 10 miles from the MN
border west of Lincoln Co. There is speculation that these are the missing
birds from the Wisconsin project. That is all the info I have and has not been
verified but is interesting.

--part1_2f.3bbf2bc5.2c2e4d88_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Just a heads up, I heard that a TNC employee saw three=
 Whooping Cranes about 10 miles north of Clear Lake,SD last week. This is ab=
out 10 miles from the MN border west of Lincoln Co. There is speculation tha=
t these are the missing birds from the Wisconsin project. That is all the in=
fo I have and has not been verified but is interesting.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_2f.3bbf2bc5.2c2e4d88_boundary--