[mou] MOU April Trip

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@msn.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:42:41 -0600

Hello:

The MOU April Trip to Rock Co/Pipestone Co is almost full. I have 23 birders
that are signed up to go.  If you are interested in going please give me a
response thru email and let me know.  I'll send all information regarding
the trip.

Spring migration is going on strong for geese, ducks, raptors and a few
passerines. If all goes well we should hopefully find Ross's Goose,
White-fronted Goose, most of the ducks, an early Avocet, or a Marbled Godwit
and a few other shorebirds, some raptors including a  Swainson's Hawk, and a
few passerines like Spotted Towhee, Loggerhead Shrike and few others.

Big Finds might be a Cinn. Teal, California Gull, Ferrugenous Hawk,
Burrowing Owl, Great-tail Grackle (Jackson Co. we might head there on
Sunday) or a Black-headed Gull (also in Jackson Co.) These all might be
possible.

Kim Rison will be my assistant leader.

Mike Hendrickson
MOU Field Trip Chairman