[mou] conservation- OHV Bill SF 850

fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Wed, 14 May 2003 13:06:30 -0600

>From: "J & D Bahls" <Jerold.O.Bahls-1@tc.umn.edu>
>To: "Jerry Bahls" <Jerold.O.Bahls-1@tc.umn.edu>
>Subject: OHV Bill SF 850
>Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:09:38 -0500

Birding Friends-

The responsible Off Highway Vehicles Bill (SF 850)  has a good chance of
passing with a little more push.  Please contact your representatives if
you have the time and agree with this legislation.  (It essentially
designates areas for OHV use, instead of the current system which infers
they are permitted anywhere unless otherwise stated).

Randy Frederickson
MOU Conservation Committee