[mou] Dakota Co. Prairie Birds Field Trip

Steve Weston sweston2@attbi.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 02:11:43 -0500

I will be leading a field trip "Dakota County Prairie Birds" on Sunday June 1st.  We meet at Schaar's Bluff at 7am.  The
trip involves very little walking.  We will be searching for some of the grassland and oak savanah species, many of which
are missed by new birders.  The trip is sponsored by Dakota County Parks and by the Minnesota Valley Audubon Chapter and is
free and open to the public.

Directions to Schaar's Bluff:  From the cities, take Hwy 52 towards Rochester.  Take the Hastings cutoff (Hwy55).  Take CR42
east (left).  This is a couple of miles east of the first CR42 intersection.  Look for the large park sign for Schaar's
Bluff and turn left.  We will meet at the parking lot.

Steve Weston on Quigley Lake in Eagan
sweston2@attbi.com