[mou] A Mouse at my House!

Kelly Larson larson@redwing.net
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:25:45 -0600

    Thank you to everyone who responded with information on Tufted
Titmice. More people called or stopped in this past week with sightings.
Patience and Peanuts finally paid off, I had my first Titmouse this
morning around 9 am! Very bold, a pair flew in to watch me set up the
heated bird bath. They pranced around in the hydrangea "tree" no more
than 8 feet away. They sure were anxious for me to get on with it. When
I finished I went back in the house to see how the bath looked from the
window. There they were with a Chickadee, having a drink! Hope they
choose to stick around all winter.
Kelly Larson
Feathered Friend
Red Wing, MN

--
Visit Our Website
http://www.thefeatheredfriend.com

The 3rd Annual Great River Birding Festival Is Coming... May 14-15-16
2004
http://www.mississippi-river.org/birding/