[mou] Minnesota Christmas Bird Census: 98 years... and COUNTING!!!

Roger Schroeder cbc@rohair.com
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:50:35 -0600

Minnesota's 2003-04 Christmas Bird Census season is quickly approaching, and
volunteers are needed once again. I hope you'll consider volunteering on one
of Minnesota's 60+ census areas. How about considering one of the lesser
worked CBCs such as Hibbing, Warren, Inernational Falls, or Morris?

To find CBC Coordinator contact information, and a schedule of CBC dates,
visit the Minnesota CBC Web site: www.rohair.com/CBC.html. While you're
there, take this season's survey question, or do your own data search
through 98 years of Minnesota's CBC data.

Please help Minnesota's CBC efforts by passing this message (or the web
site) along to people who you think may be interested. I never knew CBCs
existed until I was invited, and I've LOVED participating on them ever
since!!!

Thanks for your attention, and have a great season!

Roger Schroeder
cbc@rohair.com