[mou] MOU Oct. Trip/Owl Banding

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:23:48 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C38840.C690AAC0

Bill Lane has agreed to have MOU members come and view his fledgling owl =
banding operation in Tofte. This is VERY special add on to this trip!!=20

We will be meeting in Duluth on October 18th at the Perkin's Restaurant =
on 40th Ave West at 7 :00am in the parking lot. We will bird are way up =
to Grand Marais and meet Bill in Tofte and wiull break up our group into =
shifts to observe the owl banding. On Sunday, October 19th we will bird =
around Grand Marais and eventually back to Duluth.

There is no cost to attend the trip except for your own lodging/food. =
Also I will be charging $10.00 per birder for the owl session. The money =
all goes to Bill Lane for his owl research in Cook Co. Bill so far has =
banded over 200 Saw What Owls so far this Fall season. There is a decent =
chance we might see some Long-eared Owls in the nets as well.

So far I have 14 particapants signed up for the full 2 days (October =
18-19) I have some birders that are going back on Saturday afternoon. I =
have 3 that are not committed yet. In a nut shell I will take only 25 =
birders on this trip.  If you are interested please reply to this =
announcement or email me at Smithville4@charter.net

** PLEASE also visit Bill Lane's web site Owlman@mindspring.com This is =
one hell of a web site!  You can follow Bill each day during the Fall =
and Spring season as he collects data on owls of Cook Co. Lots of pics =
and owl information to answer any owl question you might have. More =
importantly you can see what his research is all about.

Thanks

Mike Hendrickson
MOU Field Trip Chairman
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C38840.C690AAC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bill Lane has agreed to have MOU =
members come and=20
view his fledgling owl banding operation in Tofte. This is VERY special =
add on=20
to this trip!! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We will be meeting in Duluth on October =
18th at the=20
Perkin's Restaurant&nbsp;on 40th Ave West at 7 :00am in the parking lot. =
We will=20
bird are way up to Grand Marais and meet Bill in Tofte and wiull break =
up our=20
group into shifts to observe the owl banding. On Sunday, October 19th we =
will=20
bird around Grand Marais and eventually back&nbsp;to =
Duluth.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There is no cost to attend the trip =
except for your=20
own lodging/food. Also </FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I will be =
charging $10.00=20
per birder for the owl session. The money all goes to Bill Lane for his =
owl=20
research in Cook Co. Bill so far has banded over 200 Saw What Owls so =
far this=20
Fall season. There is a decent chance we might see some Long-eared Owls =
in the=20
nets as well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So far I have 14 particapants signed up =
for the=20
full 2 days (October 18-19) I have some birders that are going back on =
Saturday=20
afternoon. I have 3 that are not committed yet. In a nut shell I will =
take only=20
25 birders on this trip.&nbsp; If you are interested please reply to =
this=20
announcement or email me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Smithville4@charter.net">Smithville4@charter.net</A></FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>** PLEASE also visit Bill Lane's web =
site <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Owlman@mindspring.com">Owlman@mindspring.com</A>&nbsp;This=
 is one=20
hell of a web site!&nbsp; You can follow Bill each day during the Fall =
and=20
Spring season as he collects data on owls of Cook Co. Lots of pics and =
owl=20
information to answer any owl question you might have. More importantly =
you can=20
see what his research is all about.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Hendrickson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>MOU Field Trip =
Chairman</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C38840.C690AAC0--